Nantwich Writers' Group Logo
Nantwich Writers' Group
Nantwich Writers' Group Blog
Welcome to The Nantwich Writers' Group Web Site
Please feel free to look around - you'll find information about the group's work, our group diary as well as the writing diaries of individual members.
 Home
 About Penny
 Perpetual Story
 News
 Message Boards
 Links
 Bookshelf
 Contact
 Group Blog
 Penny’s Blog
 Sharon’s Blog
 Iona’s Blog
 Chris’ Blog
 Richard's Blog
 Christopher's Blog
 Kate's Blog
 Joan's Blog
 Shirley's Blog
 Carole's Blog
 Bookworm On The Net
 Grumpy Old Bookman
 UK Historical Romance
 Romancing The Blog
 Scribes' Sanctuary
 Writesville
  Long Time No See
Powered by Blogger


Here by the miracle of modern technology.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Feel like I'm joining everyone else after a long hike over rough terrain, and given my almost pathological aversion to exercise that's no mean feat. In our house we are currently experiencing some extreme technological difficulties, which makes connecting to the internet a little less easy than sending smoke signals from the top of an active volcano. Frustrating? Just a bit. Especially as there's a teensy weensy chance that I could get an email from the lovely editor I've been dealing with at HMB at some point....

Now I love my computer in the same way as I love my car, ie. they are both excellent ways of accessing shopping opportunities. But I have no idea how either of them work, which is why I am in open-mouthed awe of Sharon for setting this whole thing up. As far as I'm concerned the internet works through a combination of advanced electrical engineering and pixie dust, and we seem to be fresh out of dust. If anyone has any more scientific suggestions as to what the problem could be I'd be only too grateful to hear them.... If I can get back online, that is.

Anyway, before I disappear back into offline isolation, hello to everyone in the group. Oh, and get back to the writing instead of hanging around on here you bunch of slackers.
Posted by Unknown on 10:23 PM   

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging is an excellent and acceptable means of procrastinating, y'know ;-)

Tue Apr 18, 11:18:00 PM   


Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not speaking to you, Sharon....

After clicking on the bookshelf link late last night I'm thinking of robbing a bank. Or trying a little credit card fraud. I want ALL OF THEM!

Wed Apr 19, 08:53:00 AM   


Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Do you have a birthday coming up?

Wed Apr 19, 03:59:00 PM   


Post a Comment

<< Home